Wednesday, March 23, 2011

THE Ring!

So, for those of you that have not seen my ring in person yet... be jealous! It is GORGEOUS! Not to brag or anything but Michael did a GOOD job!
When we first started looking and talking about getting engaged, we went to Shane Co. I did not like their website but Michael really wanted to go so we went and looked. We had decided for a while that I would pick out 4-5 rings that I loved and then he would ultimately decide from those options. This route worked for us because I got to have some control but he got to make the decision and still surprise me. So Michael had been sneaking around with my best friends planning and picking up the ring for a few weeks before he actually proposed, which surprises me that he was able to hold onto it for that long without him or anyone else letting the secret slip.
Here are some pictures of my rock!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment