Monday, March 21, 2011

Invitations

So... to be honest I have never really been a fan of wedding invitations. I think they are a waste of money and overpriced. Plus with stamps being nearly $.50 a piece a budget conscience bride can not afford to spend money on paper and ink! I have always wanted to either make the invites myself and just get them printed at FedEx or buy those sets at Michael's and print them myself.

Yesterday my mom and I went to Michael's and found a really good deal on invitation kits. For 30 invites, RSVP cards, envelopes and thank you cards it was only $19.99! Oh yeah! I love a good wedding clearance :)

Unfortunately, they did not have enough of one color so I bought 9 boxes (pretty much every box they had in the store and the St. Louis area) because I wasn't sure which design or color Michael and I would end up deciding on. Plus I have 60 days to return the ones I don't want to use :). Check out the 2 that I bought below and let me know which one you like best!

Option #1:


Option #2:  http://www.qbaroo.com/annagriffin/largeImage.cfm?product=1702
Blue Lace Invitation Ensemble

3 comments: