Monday, March 21, 2011

Decisions...Decisions...

So, In my excitement of being newly engaged , I pretty much emailed every photographer in the St. Louis area! Anyways, so today when I got onto my email I literally had about 10 photographers that emailed me back about if they are available for the dates that we are considering and their prices. Super exciting! Super overwhelming :( So I decided to use this blog for what I had intended on using it for... putting the ideas and facts down into one place. Sooo... Here are my favorite options for photographers for our big day.

#1: Lisa Hessel- Possibly the single person I want the most to capture our big day. Michael (the fiancée) and I know she and her husband Jon through the university we attend and I am in LOVE with her work. However, she happens to not be available on May 11 and possibly may have a wedding booked for May 18. So she will probably not end up shooting our wedding

#2: Jon Koch- Really pretty pictures and highly recommended per local magazines. However, the package that I would want would be $3,800. Which is too far out of our price range.

#3: Ryan Gladstone- Simple, clean lines and colors. Closer to our price range. The package that I would want would be $2,750

#4: Laura Ann Miller- Bright, fresh colors with a modern twist. My fiancée loves her and so do I. Her prices meet out budget with the package that I would want being $2,000.

#5: Jenny Gravatt- A friend of mine who works in the PR department at the university. I have asked her to consider taking our photos for the wedding. But understand the large stress and responsibility that would put on her.

...We shall see :)

2 comments:

  1. Jessica, Scott's wife Kay is a photographer and does great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm interesting... does she have a website??

    ReplyDelete