Friday, April 29, 2011

Updates

I just realized I haven't blogged in over a week and I must tell you... I am disappointed in myself. Between work, finals, papers, projects, family issues, Michael starting a new job, life is just feeling a tad bit overwhelming at the moment.


To catch you up on what happened at my dress appointments last weekend, well I did not buy anything, which I wasn't planning on finding 'the one' in one day anyways. I have almost always been one of those people that must  continue to explore and look into things before I make a solid, final decision that I am happy with. I was like that with my engagement ring and I certainly intend to be just as picky if not more with my wedding dress. But anyways, I found what kind of styles that looked the best on me and that I liked which is definitely a step forward. Unfortunately, other than that no real new progress has been made. Michael has told me that after tonight we will kick wedding planning into high gear and I am hoping he is right. :)


But as for right now, I need to finish my last and final project and begin to pack and do laundry for my mission trip to Haiti in 5 days.


PS. Michael was so sweet today and cheered me up by surprising me at work with flowers! :) I love him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment