Saturday, April 16, 2011

Some Progress :D

Here is what has been happening on the wedding progress... 
1) I have been searching for photographers like a mad woman 
- Michael and I met with a photographer a couple of weeks ago and liked her but want to see what other options we have 

2) Michael, my mom and I checked out 2 possible reception sites today!! Both venues presented pros and cons. 
Pros- All-inclusive price, Flexibility, Willingness to help with centerpieces, Provides tablecloths and centerpieces, Set-up, Close to Ted Drewes
Cons- Location, Parking in back, Would need to rent chair covers 

Schlafy Tap Room-The Club Room: http://www.schlafly.com/breweries/private-parties/ 
Pros-Parking, Downtown location, Provides tablecloths, Charisma, Historical Site, Outside area for guest book, Brick walls and windows 
Cons- Extra fees, Would need to rent chair covers, Price for product, Restaurant (and possibly live music) would be downstairs

As you can tell I am personally torn about if I had to choose today, which one I would prefer (PS. All advice or opinions are welcome). We are planning on looking at a few other places for sure though before deciding anything. I am also currently in the process of collecting some additional venues to contact.

3) I have 4 bridal boutique appointments for next Saturday from 10:00-5:00! Needless to say I will be beat after this day! But I am SOOO excited :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment