Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lately

So it has been a long time since I have posted on here and it somewhat makes a little sad. Life has gotten so crazy and time has truly gotten away from me. Ya see, there is this event at school/work that I am in charge of that has recently taken over my life... enter Welcome Weekend :)
Anyways, I am pleased and very excited to catch you all up on our wedding plans. 


First off, after 12 stores and over 100 dresses I found MY dress!!! I am so excited and am honestly sad that it won't get here until January. I can not wait for it to get here and to be able to put it on again! 


Secondly, we have started working on our wedding menu and guest list which is still ongoing. 


Thirdly, Michael and I have decided to go with Hendri's banquets for our wedding reception. :) I am really excited to be working with them and for them to help Michael and I make our day special. 


Fourthly, we ordered sparklers! :) This is sooo going to happen and it makes me a little giddy 

Lastly, we have also booked our honeymoon! We are soo excited for this and I truly can not be on the beach with my husband! We are going for 7 days in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico at the Grand Mayan Resort. 


I can not wait to keep planning! Only 9 months until I am Mrs. Schultz!



No comments:

Post a Comment